This special series features American Public University, part of the regionally accredited American Public University System, presenting viewers with an inside look at American Public University’s collaborative/interactive learning environment and 100% online degree programs.
The first one hour episode of this series discusses the online learning experience to help those considering online education make informed decisions about their educational options.
The series includes interviews with American Public University’s:
• Students and graduates, who have used their degrees to begin or help advance their career
• President, who speaks to the university’s foundation, success and commitment to excellence in online education
• Faculty, deans and administrators, who discuss some of the university’s programs and considerations for enrolling in an online program
The series will help demystify the online educational experience and provide helpful insight on how to determine if online education may best fit your work schedule, lifestyle, and study habits.
The series provides three additional half hour episodes covering online degrees and potential career paths for Latinos to pursue majors in Space Studies, Environmental Science, and Information Technology.
College Admissions 411 Online Degrees speaks with accomplished industry professionals to help viewers understand the depth and breadth of these related career fields through online educational programs. American Public University’s online academic programs are featured, giving viewers detailed information on these majors, their potential career paths, and their correlation to online learning, including:
• Various degree and certificate types
• Courses, selection and industry perspectives to consider
• How one’s skills sets and knowledge base influence the selection of an online learning program
• How online learning can be beneficial depending on your lifestyle and field of study
• Practical guidance and examples from working adult role models in specific career paths
• Social networks, camaraderie and support in an online learning environment